• Solves for the lack of technical know-how and limited financial resources.
• They will be able to build, launch, and learn from their product earlier in the startup process instead of after they've learned how to fundraise.
• Narrow the gap between prototype to go-to-market product
• Make sales sooner.
• Buy yourself time to raise money and delay the urgency to hire for technical talent.
• Ability to manage their software independently long after their engagement with us
For Accelerators & Incubators
• Gain increased access to applicants that are now significantly further along in the product development process, and are now armed with more practical data points from having a working product.
• Less pressure on your organization to produce larger funding for traditional software development for your startups.
• An accelerator can support 5-7 startups working with us at the investment of what it would previously cost to support just one startup’s traditional development needs
• Attract more applicants that have been previously deterred by the skill & resource gap
• Nurture earliest idea stage applicants without overextending your organization’s resources
For More Tech Advanced Startups
• Build base features so your engineering team can focus on inventing new things.
• Learn what your potential CTO or engineering team’s expertise should be.
• Create features or products that can work with your existing custom developed software and other third-party apps to maximize human and financial resources.
For Women, Youth, and Under-represented Groups
- Create and learn in a proven non-intimidating space, with people that understand their experience, and encourage vulnerability in order to shift mindsets towards being open to learning.
GOBIKA ATTENDED A 2-HOUR WORKSHOP WITH SISA
"Sisa's session was so informative. It gave me hope to maximize on no-code tools with the project I was working on. She went through different techniques, best processes & even provided suggestions to improve the design workflow. Highly recommend her to all my fellow entrepreneurs to all my fellow entrepreneurs!"👇 Watch this video to see what she was able to achieve! 👇
WHAT DOES THE INVESTMENT STRUCTURE LOOK LIKE?
There are different ways that organizations can engage with us depending on the needs of your entrepreneurs:
• Fully-sponsor their X number of entrepreneurs
• Match their entrepreneur’s investment
(ex. founder cover’s half the cost, org covers balance)
• Book us to stay for X time and pre-buy Y base apps
• Entrepreneurs will shoulder full amount
• Entrepreneurs can sign up for training to learn how to do it